One of the most frequently asked questions by people who suffer from hair loss, eczema, psoriasis and other similar scalp diseases is why use Dermovate hair lotion? What does it do? is happening. Dermovate, which is a hair lotion used against scalp diseases, should not be used for a long time because it contains cortisone, as well as being a very useful drug.
Dermovate hair lotion is sold in pharmacies and is also sold as a cream and ointment under the same name. Dermovate, which is a lotion, can be used on the hair, and those sold as cream and ointment can be used on the body. It is possible to buy Dermovate from any pharmacy, with or without a prescription.
What Does Dermovate Lotion Do?
Dermovate lotion is a type of hair lotion with cortisone, and it is one of the drugs that is recommended not to be used for a long time due to the cortisone it contains. Dermovate lotion, which is good for and treats all skin diseases on the scalp, provides rapid healing of the wounds on the scalp, and also relieves the itching and redness of the skin in a short time.
Dermovate lotion is in the drug group called topical steroids and is sold as lotion in 25 ml bottles. Depending on all these, the diseases that Dermovate lotion is good for are as follows;
- It is effective in eliminating all inflammations on the scalp.
- It relieves itching and redness of the scalp.
- It is used in the treatment of psoriasis on the scalp.
- It is effective in the treatment of all skin diseases that occur on the scalp and show a difficult healing course.
- It treats eczema on the scalp.
- It destroys the crust formations in the hair in a short time.
- It prevents hair loss and is good against hair loss.
What are the Benefits of Dermovate Hair Lotion?
Dermovate lotion is used in the treatment of all diseases of the scalp and has many benefits. Accordingly, Dermovate lotion benefits are listed as follows;
- It contributes to the health of the scalp.
- It treats eczema and psoriasis on the scalp.
- It removes all the ailments that occur in the scalp.
- It is good for hair problems.
- It prevents dandruff on the scalp.
- It removes the crusty appearance of the hair.
- It helps to heal the inflammations, itching and redness of the scalp quickly.
- It helps hair look healthier and more beautiful.
How to Use Dermovate Hair Lotion?
How to use Dermovate hair lotion is one of the topics that many people who have problems with the scalp are researching. is happening. Dermovate hair lotion is a medicine that can be used with the help of a pharmacist as well as with the advice of a doctor. To use Dermovate hair lotion, it is necessary to follow these steps;
- Since Dermovate hair lotion is only applied to the scalp, it is necessary to ensure that the hair and scalp are dry before using it.
- Dermovate hair lotion is used only twice a day at 12 hour intervals, morning and evening.
- Before applying Dermovate hair lotion to the scalp, hands should be thoroughly washed and cleaned.
- It is necessary to apply Dermovate hair lotion on dry scalp in very small amounts.
- When the discomfort on the scalp begins to heal, it is sufficient to use it only once a day.
- After Dermovate hair lotion is applied to the scalp, the cap of the drug should be carefully closed in an airtight manner.
What Should Be Considered When Using Dermovate Hair Lotion?
It is important to pay attention to some points when using Dermovate hair lotion. These are listed as follows;
- Since Dermovate hair lotion contains cortisone, it should be used in very small amounts and for a short time during pregnancy.
- Nursing mothers who have just given birth should not use Dermovate hair lotion.
- While using Dermovate hair lotion, there is no harm in driving and using machines.
- There are no food and beverage restrictions when using Dermovate hair lotion.
- Patients with liver and kidney failure should be careful when using Dermovate hair lotion. These patients should use very small amounts of Dermovate hair lotion.
- Children under the age of 1 cannot use Dermovate hair lotion.
- Children and the elderly can use Dermovate hair lotion in very small amounts and for a short time.
- When the use of Dermovate hair lotion is forgotten, it should be used in the next hour.
- In cases of accidental swallowing of Dermovate hair lotion, it is necessary to go to a health institution immediately.