What is Tranko Buskas, what does it do and what is it used for? It is a medicine with a sedative effect and muscle relaxant properties. It is particularly effective for anxiety attacks.
In the form of an orange, smooth round dragee, it is used for the treatment of mental tension and convulsions caused by stress and anxiety. It is a red prescription medicine. This medicine must be used under the supervision of a doctor. Since it is a red prescription medicine, it is not available in pharmacies without a prescription.
Tranko Buskas is an orange, odorless medicine. It comes in clean, dry, uniform, smooth, round, biconvex tablets. It is available on the market in biconvex tablets. The drug is used for spasms in the abdominal area due to mental tension. The active substances are hyoscine-N-butyl bromide and medazepam. Excipients are,
- Corn starch
- Lactose monohydrate,
- Magnesium stearate vegetable,
- Gelatin 120,
- Titanium dioxide
- FD&C Yellow #5,
- FD & C red #3,
- It is in the form of carnauba wax.
It contains medazepam, which acts as an anxiety reliever and muscle relaxant. Hyosin-N-butylbromide has antispasmodic effect by relaxing smooth muscles in internal organs such as digestive organs, reproductive organs, urinary tract. The use of Tranko buskas is realized in different situations.
Which ingredients are included in Tranko Buskas?
You need to pay close attention to the ingredients of Tranko Buskas. If you ask why, the active ingredients in the medicines can cause some problems in some people’s bodies. For this reason, it is of great importance to obtain information about the active ingredient of a drug before starting to use it.
The active ingredients of Tranko Buskas include medazepam and Hyoscine N butylbromide. Medazepam is a muscle relaxant that helps with abdominal contractions due to anxiety attacks. Hyoscine N butylbromide acts on severe contractions and pains in the digestive tract and reproductive tract.
If we talk about the other excipients contained in this drug in question; It will be possible to mention magnesium, lactose, corn starch, monohydrate, titanium, talc, sucrose, dioxide, stearate and gelatin.
Before we started analyzing the active ingredients of Tranko Buskas under this heading, we first mentioned that you should pay attention to the active ingredients of any new medication before you start taking it. The advantage of looking at the active ingredient of a medicine is that you can be cautious about whether the effect of that medicine on your body will have any negative consequences. The active ingredients of some medicines are made up of substances that some people’s bodies are sensitive to, so there may be some problems or allergies may occur.
For which conditions is Tranko Buskas used?
In which cases is Tranko Buskas used? It will be necessary at this point to clarify the issue. Because in general, people are confused about whether this drug is a kind of tranquilizer or a muscle relaxant used for muscle diseases. Tranko Buskas is, in fact, a type of muscle relaxant. However, the intended use of this medication is definitely not due to a problem with the muscles.
Tranko Buskas is prescribed by doctors especially for some stomach diseases. As many of you know, some stomach diseases can be caused directly by psychological problems. In general, when there are some extremely uncomfortable situations such as burning and pain in the stomach, gas in the stomach, it is thought that this type of problem is caused by psychological disorders, such as anxiety attacks and anxiety disorders, rather than various stomach diseases.
The stomach organ is an organ that is directly related to the mood disorders of the person. For this reason, this drug called Tranko Buskas is recommended by stomach doctors as a reflection of some problems caused by mental disorders on the stomach.
Tranko Buskas is used for cramps caused by tension in the abdomen, stomach and intestines. It goes to the center of the contractions in the abdominal area and causes the muscles in that area to relax. Thus, there is a relief in the person who has this problem.
This medicine also relieves cramps and bloating in the biliary region. Doctors will also prescribe this medicine to treat stomach spasms caused by psychological disorders.
This drug, which is recommended to provide relief in intense painful menstrual pains, also causes relaxation in the uterine muscles and uterine contractions.
This medicine is often recommended to many women by their doctor to prevent tension and nervousness before menstruation.
Finally, we can mention that this medicine is also used for hiccups that do not go away.
How should Tranko Buskas be used?
How should Tranko Buskas be used? It will be useful to give some advice for people who will use this medicine for the first time.
The recommended dosage of this medicine varies between 10 and 20 mg, but the recommended dosage is 3 times a day, morning, noon and evening. Of course, this is only the generally recommended dose of the drug. So Tranko Buskas is not recommended in the same dose for every patient.
The active substance Medazepam in this medicine may cause some undesirable effects for some people. This active substance has an extremely strong characteristic. For this reason, people who are sensitive to Medazepam should have a different dose of this medicine.
It is precisely for these reasons mentioned above that you should use this medicine called Tranko Buskas strictly on the advice of a doctor and in accordance with the dosage prescribed by your doctor.
This medicine, which you should take orally with plenty of water before eating, shows its effect in approximately 2 hours.
Tranko Bustas Side Effects
Since Tranko bustas is a drug with side effects, it is a drug that should be taken carefully under the supervision of a doctor. When the prospectus information is examined, it is seen that these are as follows;
- Dry mouth
- Allergy symptoms such as skin redness and rash
- Heartbeat acceleration
- Difficulty urinating
- Development of irritability, anger, restlessness, suicidal thoughts, sleep disturbances
- Abnormal bleeding or bruising of the skin
- Movement disorders such as fainting, dizziness, confusion, impaired memory function, temporary speech disorders or problems walking
- Visual disturbances, including flickering pupils, flaky vision and double vision
- Findings indicating impaired liver function such as yellowing of the skin color and cola-colored urine
- Seizure-like muscle cramps
- Menstrual disorders, decreased sexual desire
- Drowsiness, sleepiness, fatigue, apathy, delayed reaction time and headache
- Nausea, diarrhea or constipation
- A generally mild decrease in blood pressure
- Decrease or cessation of sweating
All these are among the side effects of tranko bustas. To avoid these, the drug should be taken under the supervision of a doctor. These side effects can be seen at different frequencies. These are as follows when the package insert information is examined;
- It is very common: Occurs in at least 1 in 10 patients.
- Common: Less than 1 in 10 but more than 1 in 100 patients.
- Uncommon: Less than 1 in 100 patients but more than 1 in 1000 patients.
- Rare: Less than one in 1000 patients may notice it.
There are also very rare and unknown frequencies.
Tranko Bustas Prices
How much is tranko bustas? The prices of medicines are often wondered by people. The prices of Tranko bustas are also often considered.
The drug is available from every pharmacy. When the prices are examined, it is seen that it is 13.55 TL. It can be obtained from the nearest pharmacy with a prescription.
Use of Tranko Bustas with Other Medicines
Tranko bustas may impair memory, cause drowsiness or forgetfulness if used with certain medicines. It may have some undesirable effects on the heart or potentiate symptoms such as difficulty urinating and dry mouth. In addition to alcohol, there are also the following;
This medicine increases the effect of some medicines that increase heart rate.
- Taking it together with medicines used for nausea, such as metaclopramide, may reduce the effect of both medicines.
- Some medicines used for mental depression
- Some allergy medicines
- Quinidine and disopramide for the treatment of abnormal heart rhythms
- Butyrophenones taken in the treatment of psychotic
- Amantadine used to treat viral diseases
- Sleep and sedatives
If you are taking or have recently taken any prescription or over-the-counter medication, you must inform your doctor.
How to store Tranko Bustas?
Tranko bustas should be kept out of the sight and reach of children. It should not be removed from its packaging and should be stored in a dry place at room temperature below 25 degrees. If the expiry date of the medicine has passed, it should not be used.
Tranko Bustas Reviews
How are the Tranko bustas user reviews? What kind of experience people who have used a drug before have had is often considered by people. In this regard, it is possible to find numerous opinions on the internet.
However, it is necessary to consider them carefully and accurately. Because medicines are prescribed individually. Therefore, the effects they show can vary from person to person. In addition, people who misuse the drug may make incorrect recommendations for use.
Therefore, tranko bustas user reviews should be acted carefully when examining. It should not be forgotten that medicines are prescribed individually and detailed examinations are performed.
- Ali Özan A relative of mine was prescribed a drug for nausea caused by nervousness.
- Selin Tozan: A drug that relaxes the muscles and is very effective.
- Mehmet Ali Yıldırım: It is very good for kidney pains in a short time, almost like a miracle.
- Burak Cinar: I used it for a while due to intestinal problems, it has an effective structure.
- Sertap Karalı: When I went to the doctor for my period pains, I was told how to use it, and it is very effective.
- Mehtap Akoğlu: One of the medicines I took for my anxiety and physical symptoms, it was effective.
- Büşra Çetin: It was prescribed by the doctor because I was suffering from insomnia. Although it does not give sleep, it has a relaxing structure.