Ebru Şallı pregnancy diet The question of how to do it is among the topics closely examined by women preparing to become a mother. An example of the diet in question is as follows:
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1 boiled egg
- Tomatoes and cucumbers
- 2 slices of low-fat white cheese
- 6 low-salted olives or 2 whole walnuts
- 1 glass of buttermilk
- 1 portion of fruit
- 6 hazelnuts
- Salad with lots of greens
- 1 bowl of soup or 4-5 spoons of bulgur pilaf
- 120-180 grams of chicken meat baked in the oven
- 1 bowl of tzatziki
- One portion of fruit
- 1 portion of vegetable dish
- 1 bowl of soup
- Plenty of greens salad
- 2 glasses of buttermilk
- 2 slices of wheat bread
- 1 portion of fruit
- 1 bowl of yoghurt
Exercises that can be done while pregnant
Again, one of the options recommended by Ebru Şallı is the exercises to be done during pregnancy. In order to keep the body healthy, not only the diet but also the lifestyle needs to be changed. The first three options that stand out in the title of exercises that can be done while pregnant are as follows:
- Hip exercise
- Breathing exercise
- Leg exercise
You can add exercise to your daily activities by learning how and how much you should do about these three types of exercises listed. Thus, the pregnancy process you are in will be much healthier and at the same time easier for you.
Causes of weight gain during pregnancy
Expectant mothers experience many changes during their 9-month pregnancy process. The most obvious of these changes is weight gain. With the onset of hormonal changes, metabolism is affected and works more slowly. As a result, weight gain is observed. You can find details on the subject under the title of reasons for weight gain during pregnancy.
At the same time, there is an increase in the baby’s weight due to the progression of the pregnancy process. This weight increase proves the reason for the expectant mother to see excess weight on the scale. However, if you still want to have a healthy pregnancy, it is recommended to pay attention to many issues.
How much weight is gained during pregnancy?
Questions such as how much weight is gained during pregnancy or which weight range is considered normal have become one of the topics that are wondered during pregnancy. Especially expectant mothers who want to live the pregnancy period in a healthy and trouble-free way take care to be active in many areas, especially diet and sports.
In order to be a healthy individual not only during pregnancy but also throughout your life, your weight and height should be in the right proportion. For this, you need to calculate the body mass index. Body mass ratios between 18-24 during and after pregnancy are considered normal.
Things to do to avoid weight gain during pregnancy
You need to pay attention to many points in order not to gain excess weight during pregnancy and to overcome this process in a healthy way. What to do in order not to gain weight during pregnancy has also become one of the titles taken within the scope of this subject. The issues you can pay attention to can be explained as follows:
- Foods with high calorie content such as fast food, confectionery and bakery products should be consumed as little and controlled as possible.
- Vegetables and fruits should be consumed abundantly every day.
- It is important that the amount of water you consume daily is sufficient.
- Pregnancy diets can be used.
- Regular walking is recommended, although not every day.
- Dishes cooked with grilling, boiling and baking techniques should be preferred.
- Both meals and milk to be consumed should be low-fat.