Glucofen is a drug given under the control of a doctor and used by overweight diabetics, obese patients and people with PCOS disease. Men and women who use Glucofen lose weight in general, and they also use Glucofen drugs with the support of a dietitian and doctor.
What is Glucophen?
For those who ask what is glucofen and what ingredients are in it, it contains metformin and is also produced from the same raw material as diaformin, glucophage and Glifor drugs. These drugs are equivalents of each other. The purpose of glucofen is to regulate and balance the sugar level in the blood in the human body. In general, it is a drug prescribed to obese patients, diabetics and people with PCOS disease.
Does Glucofen Lose Weight?
Glucofen is a medicine prescribed by physicians and this medicine alone does not weaken. It reduces the appetite of patients using glucofen medication, but there is no fat burning. For the question of whether glucofen loses weight, people who are on a diet do sports with the use of glucofen and can easily lose weight in this way.
You should definitely not expect to be thin with the glucofen drug. Glucofen weakens, yes, but the main purpose of this drug is to correct the sugar level in the blood. When you use glucofen, it is ensured that you stay away from harmful foods such as sweets or meaningless.
What Does Glucofen Do?
If you have an insulin resistance disorder, PCOS disease or diabetes and you are struggling with obesity, physicians will prescribe Glucofen for you. If you use the drug Glucofen regularly, you can easily see the effects of Glucofen. Briefly, for those who say what is glucofen good for,
- Glucofen is a diabetes medicine, so it primarily helps diabetic patients.
- If you have an insulin resistance problem with ovulation disorder, this drug is used both to get pregnant and to lose weight.
- It is given to people who are extremely obese to lose weight and to be healthier.
For your question, how many kilos can glucofen lose per month, it varies from person to person. Some lose 20 kilos with this drug, some lose 5 kilos, some lose 2 kilos. It all depends on the person doing sports and dieting.
Does Glucophene Work?
If you are obese and have doubts about whether Glucofen will work, the use of this drug alone will not work. We can say that if you take the amount of calories you need to take daily with glucofen and you are doing sports at the same time, it will definitely work. You should make a nutrition program that will not be excessive by using your medicine at the dose recommended by your doctor. In fact, if you have the opportunity, you should do this nutrition program together with a dietitian.
If you follow the nutrition plan you have prepared with the dietitian, you can see if Glucofen helps you lose weight. With the glucofen drug, your need for sweets and other unhealthy foods will decrease and you will lose weight.
Does Glucofen Lose Weight With Water?
If you are an obese person and you are confused about whether Glucofen loses weight with water, we strongly recommend that you do not use this method. If you plan to consume only water with the drug Glukofen, this will impair your health significantly. If you have a weight loss goal, you should first discuss this with your doctor and refer to a dietitian. Your dietitian will give you a nutrition program that contains many vitamins.
You should consume Glucofen as much as the dose recommended by the doctor every day and you should consume healthy foods with this drug during the day. It is recommended that you do not skip your breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the same time, if you use the drug Glukofen more than the specified dose, this situation may impair your health and may put you in the hospital.
How Is Glucofen Used?
For the question of how to use Glucofen, you must first have a problem that we have mentioned above. For the use of Glucofen medication, it should be used every day, with the doctor’s recommendation, immediately after breakfast or, if it is prescribed as two tablets, after dinner and after breakfast. Never crush glucofen or mix it with water. Swallow the medicine in one piece as it is straight.
Never drink Glucofen on an empty stomach. Otherwise, this medicine may cause stomach ache and you may feel its side effects. Glucofen side effects are as follows:
- In case of muscle cramps, vomiting, abdominal pain, extreme tiredness and fainting, you should definitely stop taking the drug and talk to your doctor.
- Conditions such as stagnation, sleep disturbances, nausea and confusion.
- Anemia problem, namely hemolytic anemia.
- Feeling extremely weak – asthenia.
- Extreme weight loss and depletion of minerals in the body.
- Excessive loss of appetite and no desire to eat even a bite during the day.
- Excessive low blood sugar, tremor, tingling in the lips and tongue, sweating, heart palpitations.
- Yellowing of the skin and eye area.
- Light colored stools, itching, jaundice.
Such causes are side effects. In such cases, it is recommended that you stop taking Glucofen and go to the emergency room. We strongly recommend that you read the drug prescription after taking the drug.
Glukofen User Reviews
- I have been using Glukofen for 2 months and at the same time, I lost 4 kilos with regular exercise. At first, there was a severe loss of appetite, but I ensured the use of medication by eating regularly. I aim to lose 5 kilos with the diet list next week.
- I have been using Glucofen for about 5 years, and in this way, I both lost weight and my menstrual periods were regulated.
- I started using Glucofen with the advice of my doctor, at the same time I had Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. I lost about 7 kilos using this drug.
- I was losing weight hard due to my illnesses and I was diabetic, but I lost weight by suppressing my sugar cravings with this drug.
- When I started using glucofen, I vomited constantly, but after the 4th month, I both got pregnant and lost weight.